22 June 2005

TMNet Horror 1.11.2 - It rises... again!

OMG, just when I thought it was all over (TMNet Horror 1.11 - Redeemed),
I got a new email from them today:

From: TM Net Customer Care Support 
To: yoonkit@gmail.com
Cc: yoonkit@streamyx.com, shahrir@cfm.org.my, fomca@fomca.org.my, suganthi@cfm.org.my
Date: Jun 22, 2005 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: Streamyx
Dear Mr Yong ,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
Firstly, we apologise for the late reply.

Referring to your email , we would like to informed you that your rebate had been
reflected on your Streamyx bills was dated 24th of May 2005 ( RM 422.71 ).
Your outstanding till to date are RM 131.22 please refer to our website at
https://tmbill.tm.net.my for further information .

We hope the above reverts to your query. Should you require any further assistance,
please feel free to contact us at streamyx@tm.net.my or call us at 1-300-88-9515
(from 8:00 am to 12:00 am ~ daily).
Thank you for being our valued customer.


Regards,
Rafidah
Customer Care Support, CRM
TM Net Sdn. Bhd.
Website: http://www.tm.net.my


In response to the email I sent them on the 27th of April 2005. (TMNet Horror 1.8.1 - Oh Boy, Here we go again...)
2 months! its a new record!


I dont understand it... what is WRONG with them?!!