23 March 2005

TMNet Horror 1.6.3 - Rub that sea salt on that wound!

How to rub salt into the wounds of your customers:

From: Yoon Kit Yong
Reply-To: Yoon Kit Yong
To: custcare@tm.net.my
Cc: "suganthi@cfm.org.my"
Date: Mar 23, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Outrageous Streamyx bill! RM44 -> RM422 for this month! Outrageous service! rejection after 1 month wait.]
Hello Aminah,

Can you please respond to the query I send earlier this month (March 9th)?

I just received a nasty letter in the post saying
that my bill has not been settled, and my account has been suspended.
What is worse is that, in 14 days my account will be terminated!

Can you PLEASE re-enable my account
so that I can log in while you settle the investigation
with my bills?

This is outrageous that I have to suffer downtime
when Im paying my RM44 monthly as well.

Please respond to me as soon as possible,
and CC to Suganthi from CFM.org.my who is
looking after my complaint.

Thanks,

Yoon Kit.


This is getting absolutely incredible... How many rules of customer service have they broken already? 1000?