18 March 2005

TMNet Horror 1.6.2 - Pull the plug! works all the time!

My my... how to really mess your customers up...
and how to respond to it!

From: Yoon Kit Yong
Reply-To: Yoon Kit Yong
To: "suganthi@cfm.org.my"
Date: Mar 18, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Outrageous Streamyx bill! RM44 -> RM422 for this month! Outrageous service! rejection after 1 month wait.]
Hello Suganthi,

Some interesting developments regarding my streamyx horrors.
I found that I couldnt log into streamyx, so I called
their tech support fearing that there was another 'hanging' login.
They were very helpful there, they said it wasnt the hanging problem,
but my account was suspended due to the billing problems.
I asked if they could unsuspend it as we are trying to resolve
the problems, and I have paid my monthly RM44 already.
He said no, Ill have to deal with the billing department.

So I called the 1300 number to the billing department,
and unlike the tech service which was prompt,
my line got dropped! 'Im sorry, there are no representatives to
service your call...'
And ironically, they said 'please visit the website for product enquiries,
or email us at custcare@tm.net.my' HAH!

This is getting very infuriating.
I hope I dont have to pay for this months bill since
Ive been locked out on fault of mine too!


Its funny that the service in the billing department sux so badly compared to the tech support. Usually its the other way 'round, where corporations pour money into cost centres which bring in direct revenue!

Its a twisted world.